Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our STD testing in 03867 is competitively priced to provide you with the best value. As the online STD testing leader, we offer an uncomplicated testing process, guaranteed. STDcheck.com's labs are CLIA-certified to provide accurate online STD testing results.
Our conveniently located test facilities are located all around Rochester. You can get in touch with us to get a status update while you're waiting for your tests results. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, use our test recommendation tool.
Our labs test for a lot of other diseases so no one will know your reason for being there. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby test locations. Our goal is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations.
Rochester, New Hampshire Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with information. Every year, the New Hampshire health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Rochester.
- Hillsborough County, New Hampshire had the highest number of HIV diagnosis in 2012 with 26.
- Chlamydia was the single most common communicable disease in New Hampshire from 2008-2013.
- In 2012, chlamydia infection rate among 20-24 year-olds in New Hampshire was 1574.4 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, 121 Hispanics were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in New Hampshire.
- 2,151 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in New Hampshire in 2012.
More than 1 out of every 2 New Hampshire adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever tested for HIV/AIDS. Different STDs are cured by different therapies. Testing is the best way to halt the spread of STDs in Rochester.