Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our testing process is quick. Our STD testing in 24019 is priced affordably. Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can believe your results.
The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to safeguard your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. The labs we use are also used by the your area hospitals. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for paying for your STD tests.
Our testing process is consumer friendly - it was built to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a test center close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories also conduct tests for other conditions not related to STIs so your reason for being there will remain a secret.
Roanoke, Virginia STD Data
Statistics about STDs in Roanoke get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Testing regularly is the best choice you can make for your sexual health.
- 1,879 Virginia men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Among Virginia residents in 2010, the 45-54 year old group represented the highest number living with HIV.
- In 2010, 30.2% of people in Virginia who were positively diagnosed with HIV received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- The Native American population of Virginia suffered 37 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the origin of the disease for 10,680 of the 15,241 men living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010.
As many as a quarter of all Virginia adults have an STD. Do not be another Roanoke statistic. Many STDs are incurable, lifelong afflictions.