Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 24018 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day. We offer convenient testing locations all over Roanoke, Virginia and more than 4,000 STD testing locations nationwide. Our system has been vetted by diagnostic specialists and guaranteed to give you correct results.
Your private information stays confidential because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by nearby hospitals. We accept numerous payment methods, so checkout is a snap.
Your STD test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. Your test results are not reported to your health insurance provider placed on your permanent records. We make sure you get your results by email as soon as they are ready.
Roanoke, Virginia STD Morbidity Data
Every year, the federal government and the health department of Virginia compile rates of the spread of STDs and HIV in Roanoke. Getting educated about STDs is the only way to arm yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Among Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010, 15,241 were men.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 6,714 new HIV infections in Virginia.
- Richmond City had the second-highest population of Virginians living with HIV in 2010.
- IV drug use accounted for 18.6% of all Virginia female HIV infections in 2010.
- There were 20 Native American Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
Studies show that a quarter or more of Virginia adults have a sexually transmitted disease and are unaware of it. Use prophylactics and take STD tests in Roanoke frequently for the safest sexual wellness routine possible.