Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We promise you will be out of our centers in 5 minutes or less. You don't need an appointment at a physician's office to test for STDs in the 24016 area. When you arrive at the testing locations, you will not need to complete additional paperwork.
We have individual STD tests for all of the frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases or comprehensive testing that checks for all of them at one time. You'll get your money refunded any time you cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing locations. Understand the phrases typically used to talk about sexually transmitted disease testing with the glossary of terminology we have on our site.
Your results will never be reported to your health insurance company or placed on your permanent records. All tests results will be dispatched by email to you promptly. We guarantee your test results will be emailed quickly.
Roanoke, Virginia STI Morbidity Data
Each year, the federal government and the health department of Virginia collect facts and figures about STD infections and transmission in Roanoke. The easiest way to put a halt to the spread of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. Get smart about STDs in Roanoke, Virginia.
- From 2008-2011, there were 5,062 new HIV infections among Virginia men.
- There were 210 Asian Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, 30.2% of people in Virginia who were positively diagnosed with HIV received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- In 2011, the state of Virginia reported almost 1,100 new cases of HIV.
- In 2010, Virginia ranked 25th in the US for chlamydia infections.
With over 19 million Americans testing positive for STIs, it is easy to get infected. The worst thing you can do is to keep having sex without protection.