Local STD Testing Centers
If your Riverdale STD test results are positive, you can receive a specialist referral. We don't offer any STD testing that takes anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample. By having a nationwide panel of physicians with prescription writing authority, we can to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Riverdale and the whole state of Georgia.
We ensure that your private information stays safe by following the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so buying STD tests doesn't get any easier. We use the same labs that the hospitals close to you do, so your results are reliable.
Test results, when available, are emailed to you. Results can be downloaded and made available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
STI Morbidity Data for Riverdale, Georgia
If you are not taking periodic STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Riverdale area.
- 488 adults died from HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2008.
- Georgia has ranked 6th highest in the U.S. for number of AIDS cases every year since 2009.
- In 2010, chlamydia was the most commonly diagnosed STD in Georgia.
- In 2012, Georgia ranked 8th for chlamydia transmission in the US, according to the CDC..
- In 2010, Georgia ranked second for primary and secondary syphilis infections in the country.
We can tell you of a million reasons to get testing for STDs today but we know one is enough - your life.