Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can believe your results. Our STD testing in 11385 is priced competitively. Our testing process is fast.
We have a staff of discreet, trained counselors to answer your questions about STDs 24/7. We have a safe and secure checkout process. Reviews and testimonials are on the site if you want to know what clients have to say about our service.
We are the only online STD testing provider that offers only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved tests including the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis. In New York STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are called twin infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that tests for both sexually transmitted diseases.
STD Infections Data for Ridgewood, New York
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a healthcare regimen for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Ridgewood area.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- There were over 4,900 new cases of HIV reported in New York in 2011.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- In Richmond County, New York, there were 489 cases of new HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.