Convenient STD Testing
We never ask embarrassing and awkward private questions now or at the lab. Know that you are hepatitis A-free now with our exclusive comprehensive test panel. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list services as FPK Services on your billing statement.
Our glossary of STD terms is a handy resource for anyone who is confused about STD lingo. With refunds in 1 to 2 days, we take the headache out of cancelling your testing if you have to for any reason. We don't offer incomplete STD testing that leaves out any of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. In 23226, we have the most complete, yet very easy to use Richmond STD testing. Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you do not have syphilis.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Richmond, Virginia
The best way to protect yourself from the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of Virginia collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Richmond.
- In 2011, Virginia ranked #14 for new HIV diagnoses in the United States.
- 1,485 Virginians between 45 and 54 years old suffered 1,485 new HIV infections fro 2008-2011.
- In 2010, there were 1,391 Hispanic/Latino residents of Virginia living with HIV.
- White Virginians accounted for 1,588 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- Norfolk City was home to the highest number of Virginians living with HIV at the end of 2010.
We can tell you of a million reasons to get tested for STDs right now but we believe one is enough - your life.