Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our diagnostic experts have thoroughly vetted our testing process to ensure your results are correct. Our same-day STD testing in 23226 gives you the key to your sexual health quicker. Richmond, Virginia STD testing is easy at any of our 4,000 testing locations are throughtout United States,.
Keep your information private by using our HIPAA Privacy Rule- compliant STD testing. Purchase STD testing with any of the following accepted payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Choose our online STD testing service to get access to the most advanced testing centers for STD testing, which are also used by hospitals.
We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results are usually dispatched by email as soon as they are ready.
Richmond, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Being sure of your STD status is vital to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes data about STDS in Virginia and Richmond.
- In 2010, Virginia ranked 25th in the US for chlamydia infections.
- From 2008-2011, Virginians between 25 and 34 years old suffered 1,600 new HIV infections.
- Virginia was #19 in the nation for syphilis infections in 2010.
- As of 2011, there were over 20,700 people living with HIV in Virginia.
- Norfolk City was home to the highest number of Virginians living with HIV at the end of 2010.
Some STDs have no symptoms and could cause permanent conditions like infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid STD testing.