Same-Day Online STD Testing
All of our STD tests and panels are priced affordably to give you the best value in the 23235 area. We guarantee that our simple testing process is a snap to complete. Our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified to ensure test exactness.
Our staff of trained counselors can answer your questions about STDs any time, day or night. Read the things our clients have to say about our service. We offer simple, safe checkout with our secure payment process.
Our labs conduct tests for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center. Begin by locating a nearby testing location - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds. We designed our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today.
Richmond, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government publish reports every year containing data about STDs in Richmond. Without an STD test, you can never be sure of your STD health.
- In 2011, the state of Virginia reported almost 1,100 new cases of HIV.
- 4,328 women living with HIV in Virginia at the end of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 1,017 Virginia women living with HIV in 2010 contracted the virus from IV drug use.
- The Native American population of Virginia suffered 37 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 655 new HIV infections among Virginians 55 years old and above.
STDcheck.com offers same-day STD testing in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Richmond, Virginia 23235.