Confidential Online STD Testing
Avoid an inconvenient or embarrassing visit to a physician's office with our 75080 STD testing. No extra paperwork to complete once you place your order. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
24/7 counselors mean you can get your STD questions answered anytime, day or night. You'll always get to take advantage of a secure checkout process with 128-encryption. Use the client reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service.
Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 75080 area. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Richardson STD testing available.
Richardson, Texas STD Information
The best way to keep control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests frequently. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on STD infection rates in Richardson.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the nation. With more than half Texas adults reporting that they've only ever taken an STD test for HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unnoticed in Richardson.