Same-Day STD Testing
We offer the ultimate value in STD testing in 89502 with our affordable pricing. All STDcheck.com's testing labs are CLIA-certified to provide definitive test results. Our testing process is simple because we want to ensure your experience with us is wonderful.
Using our test recommendation tool, you can answer a few quick questions about your sexual health and get a suggestion for STD testing that fits your needs. If you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results, just get in touch with one of our health specialists any time. With testing facilities all over Reno, there should be one conveniently near you.
We guarantee never to report your results to your health insurer or place it on your permanent medical records. PC, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results. Guaranteed, your test results will be dispatched by email to you in 1-2 days.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Reno, Nevada
Every year, the Nevada health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Reno.
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge.
- Nevada reported 244 new AIDS diagnoses in 2010.
- As of 2011, the estimated rate of AIDS diagnoses in Nevada was 10.9 per 100,000 people.
- Nevada ranked 16th in the nation for HIV- or AIDS-positive inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010.
- Washoe County had the second-highest number of people living with HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, 5,751 of the people living with HIV in Nevada were men.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STIs grows with each day that you have not been tested for most common infections.