Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Visiting a physician's office for 89511 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. Our lab technicians do not ask for extra paperwork when you arrive at the test center.
Our STD tests is physician- monitored to assure safety and quality. You can keep up with our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay informed about advances in STD testing and treatment. The STD testing we offer is identical to that ones provided by hospitals and healthcare professionals.
Begin by searching for the closest centers on our website. We created our testing process to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Because our lab conduct tests for other infections also, no one will know why you are there.
STD Statistics for Reno, Nevada
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Reno from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of Nevada health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing and your safety.
- By the end of 2010, 3,557 white people were living with HIV in Nevada.
- Of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011 in Nevada, 598 were white.
- Of the men living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010, 77.6% got it from male-to-male sex.
- 74.2% of women living with HIV at the end of 2010 in Nevada got it heterosexually.
- Nevada ranked 12th in the nation for new syphilis cases per 100,000 people in 2010.
STDcheck.com is relied upon by Reno Nevada residents for the quality of our services and 1-2 days test results.