Local STD Testing Centers
The prices of the STD testing packages we provide in 27320 can't be topped. At STDcheck.com, we offer only uncomplicated and straightforward testing processes. When you test for STD with our service, you can be sure of your test results because our test locations are CLIA-certified for accuracy.
We train our counselors to answer your STD questions and they are on standby 24/7. You never have to worry about security with our 128-bit encrypted payment process. Hear from customers who leave reviews and testimonials on our site.
Looking for the best Reidsville STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests searches for syphilis in the blood. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 1-2 days.
STI Statistics for Reidsville, North Carolina
STD rates in North Carolina have risen tremendously over the past few years. An STD test in Reidsville is the only way to get certainty about your STD status.
- 215 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were white.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- Black males living in North Carolina account for the highest rates of syphilis in 2011.
Some STIs may be asymptomatic. STDcheck.com offers affordable, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in North Carolina. Staying STD free in North Carolina requires getting tested yearly.