Local STD Testing Centers
We are the only provider of online STD testing who adds a screening for Hepatitis A in our comprehensive STD test panel. On your monthly statement, your charges will show up as FPK Services to protect your privacy. No embarrassing questions when you test with us today.
Order STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected checkout process. Order testing with us so you can get access to our trained counselors, 24/7. We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our customers happy enough to leave us great testimonials on our website.
You can always access your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. You can trust on us to safeguard your privacy by never reporting your test results to your health insurance company or placing it on your permanent medical records. We will email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test.
Redlands, California STD Information
Redlands STD testing is the only way to discover what your STD status is with certainty. In California, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
However you may feel about sexually transmitted diseases, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get testing for them, that will be a mistake.