Rapid Private STD testing Centers
You will never have to get a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing locations. Our Redding, California doctors have prescription writing authority for some diseases. Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our doctors can help you begin treatment quickly if your Redding, California STD testing comes back positive.
When you make the decision to take an STD test with us, you are electing to skip the doctor's office or hospital and go directly to the lab where they send their tests to be processed. Every one of the payment methods we accept are meant to provide you with easy ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. By following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and any other federal and state privacy mandates, we are ensuring that your personal information stays private.
We do not report your test results to your health insurance company. Results are usually dispatched by email as soon as they are available. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Redding, California
To be certain of what your STD status is, you must take an STD test in Redding. In California, the number of STD infections is increasing each single year.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
People who are positive for HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the help of anti-retroviral medications, so get tested today.