Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
If your test results are positive and you need to start treatment in Rapid City, South Dakota, our physicians may be able to provide a specialist referral. Our physicians can help you get the fastest treatment possible for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Rapid City, South Dakota. When you elect to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample.
Because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay safeguarded. We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Our test locations are accessible to nearby hospitals.
You will receive your test results via email message. Your test results will be made available for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Rapid City, South Dakota
There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Rapid City area. If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health.
- In 2011, 7.7% of men who contracted HIV in South Dakota did so from sleeping with other men and using injection drugs.
- In 2011, 30.8% of South Dakota residents got HIV through intravenous drug use.
- In 2011, South Dakota received $1,220,552 for HIV/AIDS prevention from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- 647 gonorrhea infections were reported in South Dakota between January and October 2013.
- In 2011, the percentage of HIV diagnosis in South Dakota for American Indians was 19.2%.
Specialists in 57701 use our labs to test for various diseases so you can trust the test results you receive from STDcheck.com.