Same-Day STD Testing
Our STD test in 27615 doesn't require a visit to a physician's office. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. We know your time is important so we do not ask for more paperwork when you arrive for your test.
128 bit encryption means checking out is always a secure process. We have 24/7 counselors to answer your STD questions. Get an idea of our service from customer testimonials and reviews.
We will not alert your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We promise your test results will be emailed to you very quickly. You will receive your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed.
STI Morbidity Data for Raleigh, North Carolina
Raleigh is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories. To eliminate any uncertainty about your STD status, get tested regularly.
- North Carolina ranked 16th in the US for syphilis rate per 100,000 people in 2010.
- 7,292 women were living with HIV in North Carolina as of 2010.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
- A total of 1,563 of new HIV infections have been reported for the year of 2011.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
Most STDs can be contracted more than once, so it is important to protect yourself. Research show that 1 out of every 4 adults in Raleigh have been positively diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease. When it comes to STDs in North Carolina, prevention is paramount.