Local Same-Day STD Testing
Keep the STD testing process simple by using our tests that are accurate enough to detect STDs with nothing more than a small blood or urine sample. The fastest Raleigh STD testing and treatment is possible thanks to our nationwide network of doctors who can write the prescriptions that cure certain conditions. Get treated for STDs quickly with a specialist referral from our Raleigh, North Carolina physicians if you results are positive.
Get the hospital-grade STD testing you'd receive at a clinic at all of our testing centers. Learn about STDs when you check out our weekly blog, Exposed. Get rid of any safety concerns with our doctor- supervised test procedure.
We give you a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Our labs test for many other diseases so no one will suspect why you are there. Finding a testing center close to you is very fast by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Raleigh, North Carolina
Without taking an STD test in Raleigh, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs. Every person in North Carolina is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- As of 2010, there were 8,268 people aged 45 to 54 with HIV in North Carolina.
- North Carolina ranked 17th in the US for rate of chlamydia per 100,000 people.
- North Carolina ranked 16th in the US for syphilis rate per 100,000 people in 2010.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to test positive for STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.