Online STD Testing Service
You get to test as rapidly as possible in 27612 with our same-day testing. You can have confidence in your test results since our process has been vetted by diagnostic experts. Choose from any of our 4,000 STD testing locations for the best Raleigh STD testing.
If you hate waiting for your test results, call our health specialists anytime, day or night for an update. Visit any of our test facilities located conveniently around Raleigh. With our test recommendation tool, you can get a personalized suggestion about what tests is right for you.
Our testing centers also tests for other conditions so no one will know why you are there. Finding the closest center to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We designed our STD testing testing process to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Raleigh, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The first step toward protecting yourself against the spread of STDs is getting informed. The federal government and the Raleigh Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Raleigh.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- In Mecklenburg County, 1,056 of the women living with HIV as of 2010 got it heterosexually.
- 7,292 women were living with HIV in North Carolina as of 2010.
- North Carolina ranked 8th in the US in 2010 for gonorrhea cases per 100,000 people.
- Of the 24,476 cases of HIV living in NC in 2010, 6,414 were among white people.
We have over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few near you.