Same-Day STD Testing
You get to test as rapidly as possible in 27614 with our same-day testing. Choose from any of our 4,000 nationwide testing centers for the best Raleigh STD testing. You can have confidence in your test results since our process has been vetted by diagnostic experts.
We offer the same tests that clinics and doctors do. A healthcare professional is always at our testing centers to supervise our testing procedures. Our weekly blog, Exposed, is updated often to help you stay up to date with new developments in STD testing and treatment.
STDcheck.com has have the most sophisticated Raleigh STD testing and we offer the most rapid tests for sexually transmitted diseases. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-existing infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test looks for the infection in the blood.
Raleigh, North Carolina STI Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gather and publish data and statistics about STDs and HIV in Raleigh in an early report. If you want to get rid of all doubt about your sexual STD status, STD testing is the only way to do it.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
- 17,454 people have reported to have been infected with gonorrhea in North Carolina in 2011.
- Black males were living with HIV in North Carolina at 6.9 times the rate of white men in 2010.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
All of our local test centers throughout the country are accessible and used by most well-known physicians in your area.