Local STD Testing Centers
We know your time is important so we do not ask for extra paperwork when you arrive for your lab test. Our STD test in 27614 doesn't require a visit to a physician's office. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
Our labs are used by hospitals and doctors because they are the most reliable available for STD testing. Pay for your STD testing with credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the guideline we use to keep your private information safe and confidential.
We built our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are. Our labs test for many infections and no one will understand why you are there. The easiest way to start the STD testing process is to search for nearby centers on our website.
Raleigh, North Carolina STD Information
There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Raleigh, such as the reports put together by the federal government and North Carolina health department.
STD protection starts with knowledge.
- Of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC between 2008 and 2011, 523 were Hispanic/Latino.
- The largest age group living with HIV in North Carolina as of 2010 were 45 to 54 years old.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
- 1254 syphilis infections have been reported in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- Of the cases of HIV among men in Yancey County in 2010, 90.9% were a result of male-to-male sexual contact.
Do not be another Raleigh statistic. As many as 25% of all North Carolina adults currently have a sexually transmitted disease. Many STDs have no cure and are, lifelong afflictions.