Convenient STD Testing
We respect your privacy and will never ask you awkward questions now or when you arrive at the test site. Other testing providers don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do. When you order your test, we ensure your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services.
If you are not sure what STDs you should take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you. There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Racine STD testing. While you're waiting for your STD test results, you are able to give our health specialists a call and get a status update.
Our labs test for many diseases so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our test locations in your area. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we created our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of.
Racine, Wisconsin STD Statistics
If you are sexually active in Wisconsin, you are at risk for catching an STD. You should be in control of your sexual health, which Racine STD testing allows you to do.
- Males are twice as likely to be diagnosed with latent syphilis than females.
- The rate of black men living with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010 was 10.2 that of white men.
- There were 90 estimated deaths in 2010 among people with an HIV diagnosis.
- In 2010, Wisconsin had a rate of 0.9 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 5.7 residents with an HIV diagnosis for every 100,000 people in 2011.
We have confidential STD tests in 53406 right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you buy the test package.