Same-Day STD Testing
Charges on your card or eCheck will appear as FPK Services. There is no need to worry about answering embarrassing questions because we will not ask you any questions at all. We are the only online STD testing specialists that offers a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive test panel.
Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for buying your STD tests. The privacy mandates that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to safeguard your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. The labs we use are also used by the your local hospitals.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 24-48 hours. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Duluth STD testing provided by any test specialist. Testing for the two most common STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which tests for both diseases at the same time.
STD Infections Rate for Duluth, Georgia
Don't take your sexual well being lightly by ignoring the facts about STDs and HIV. Every single year, the health department of Georgia and the federal government collect and publishes data about STD and HIV and their transmission in Duluth.
- In 2010, 72% of all HIV cases in Georgia were the result of male to male sexual contact.
- Georgia's STD rate for 15-19 year olds was 31.6 per 1,000 residents in 2011.
- Georgia ranked 4th out of 50 states for syphilis transmission at the end of 2012.
- 771 late stage cases of syphilis were reported in Georgia in 2011.
- In 2008, 5.3 HIV-related deaths per 100,000 residents occurred in Georgia.
At STDcheck.com, we guarantee high quality private sexually transmitted diseases testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.