Same-Day Local STD Testing
You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. Our Pueblo, Colorado testing locations are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing centers. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 81004 today.
Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get an individualized test suggestion. You can choose to test at any of our conveniently located test facilities around Pueblo. Our health specialists are available for you to speak with any time, day or night to get a status update on your STD testing results.
We inform all clients of their test results via email message. Your health insurance company will never know about your test because we will never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. Your test results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones.
Pueblo, Colorado Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Any sexually active Colorado resident is at risk for getting a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Pueblo STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual wellbeing.
- Colorado was ranked 23rd in the US in 2010 for chlamydial infections
- 30-34 year old Colorado residents accounted for highest proportion of all new HIV cases
- Black HIV rates were 3.2 times higher than White rates in 2010
- The Black female HIV rate was 16 times higher than White females in 2010 in Colorado
- The majority of new cases of HIV were found in people ages 20-29
Sexually transmitted diseases can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they can be cured if diagnosed and treated early.