Convenient STD Testing
Get tested for STDs at any of our Provincetown, Massachusetts locations or 4,000+ STD testing centers in the country. Our same-day 02657 STD testing can't be beat. Our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists.
Our online STD testing service uses the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our labs. Our informative blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and therapy. We offer STD testing that is managed by a physician for your safety.
Your test results are guaranteed with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company. We will dispatch an email message to you to let you know your test results. You can receive and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Provincetown, Massachusetts STI Rate
Because STD rates are steadily rising, everyone in Massachusetts is vulnerable to infection. Unless you get Provincetown STD testing, you cannot be certain of your STD status.
- In 2010, Massachusetts had an estimated rate of 319.7 chlamydia infections per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, the rate of black women living with HIV infection was 21.9 times that of white women.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of black male HIV infections was 6.1 for each white male diagnosed with the disease.
- In 2011, 666 Massachusetts residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic men living with HIV infection was 4.2 times that of white men.
50% of Massachusetts adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Get tested for STDs regularly to halt the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong.