Confidential STD Testing
Start treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD in Prince George, Virginia with a specialist referral from our physicians. Get prescription medication for certain conditions in Prince George, Virginia from one of our doctors from our nationwide network. Our simple and effective STD tests can screen for STDs with only a small blood or urine sample.
You can call us to get a status update when you're waiting for your tests results. If you're unsure about what tests you have to take, use our test recommendation tool. Our conveniently located testing facilities are located all over Prince George.
Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. We will send by email your test results in 1-2 days guaranteed. Your test results will be made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets.
Prince George, Virginia STD Rate
The reports published by the federal government and the Virginia health department are a reliable source for information about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Prince George. Do not take a chance with your sexual health and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being informed about how sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted.
- White Virginians accounted for 1,588 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- Virginia ranked #11 in the U.S. for number of people living with HIV in 2011.
- From 2008-2011, there were 5,062 new HIV infections among Virginia men.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the origin of the disease for 10,680 of the 15,241 men living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010.
- Virginia was #19 in the nation for syphilis infections in 2010.
All of our local test centers throughout the country are accessible and used by most well-known specialists in your area.