Rapid STD Testing
Our tests do not take longer than 5 minutes to complete. Our lab technicians do not ask for additional paperwork of any kind. You don't need to go to a doctor's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 86314 area.
We offer many flexible payment options, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to give you plenty of choices when it comes to purchasing your STD testing. We offer the convenience of our online STD testing service with the trustworthiness of the labs that your area hospitals use to process their tests. Your personal information is always safeguarded because we follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our test centers in your area. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we designed our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Our labs test for many conditions so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Prescott Valley, Arizona
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Prescott Valley area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health routine for sexually active people.
- Of the women living in Arizona with an HIV diagnosis in 2010, over 67% contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
- In Arizona, it is estimated that at least 100,000 people are infected with hepatitis C.
- The rate of HIV infection among Blacks in 2011 was 11.3%
- From 2010 to 2011, the rate of female gonorrhea infection increased by 42%
STDs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are easily cured if diagnosed and treated early.