Rapid Private STD testing Centers
You are able to test for STDs with a small blood or urine sample. If your condition requires specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in Portland, Oregon so you can begin your STD treatment. Get better faster if your condition is one that our dcotors are authorized to write prescriptions for in Portland, Oregon.
Our payment process is safe and secure. Check out the reviews on our site to get a picture of what our customers think of our service. Our trained counselors are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent health records. We make sure you get test results by email. Results will be made available on Pcs, smartphones and tablets.
STI Morbidity Data for Portland, Oregon
Every single year, the health department of Oregon and the federal government collect and publishes data about STD and HIV and their transmission in Portland. Don't take your sexual well being lightly by ignoring the facts about STDs and HIV.
- 39% of HIV positive people in Oregon were diagnosed while in the late stage of the disease.
- 19% of Oregon HIV cases used injection drugs prior to becoming infected.
- Oregon reported 39 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people residing in the state in 2011.
- Oregon syphilis rate has climbed the past ten years.
- 38% of men who used injection drugs and were diagnosed with HIV between 2006-2010 were diagnosed with AIDS within a year.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge process approved / cleared by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.