Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our aim is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require additional paperwork at the test centers. There is no required visit to a physician's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 53074 area.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal standard guideline for protecting your private information. We take multiple payment options to create a flexible checkout process, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. All of our STD testing takes place in the same labs that hospitals in your area use to process their tests.
Your results are sent to you by email promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results, once available are available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Port Washington, Wisconsin
There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Port Washington area. If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not maintaining control of your sexual health.
- As of 2010, 5,047 people were living with an HIV diagnosis in Wisconsin.
- Hispanic/Latino people in Wisconsin as of 2010 had HIV at a rate of 253 out of 100,000 people.
- Wisconsin received almost $4.4 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the 2011 fiscal year.
- Males are twice as likely to be diagnosed with latent syphilis than females.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, only 32.5% of people ages 18-64 reported taking an HIV test in their lifetime.
Getting an STD does not prevent you from getting it again. Don't be a statistic. It is estimated that half of all Wisconsin adults will contract an STD at some point in their lifetime. Dental dams and condoms are effective tools for preventing the spread of sexually transmitted diseases in Port Washington.