Local Private STD Testing
Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 34668 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. Whether you are taking our 10-test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No extral paperwork is needed once you have completed your order.
Read the things our customers have to say about our service. Our staff of trained counselors can answer your questions about STDs any time, night or day. We offer simple, safe checkout with our secure payment process.
In 34668, our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel seeks co-existing infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our doctors can write prescriptions if you test positive. Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous STDs. We employ the most sophisticated Port Richey STD testing techniques available anywhere.
Port Richey, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Information is one of the most vital components of protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. If you live in Port Richey, you have access to reports published every year by the federal government and health department of Port Richey with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
All tests for sexually transmitted diseases offered by STDcheck.com are FDA-approved, unlike other STD testing providers.