Confidential Online STD Testing
Same-day STD testing is available with our 32127 STD testing. Many of our 4,000 testing centers across the country are located in Port Orange, Florida. Making sure our test results are accurate is very imperative to us so our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process.
Our online STD testing service uses the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our testing centers. We provide testing that is managed by a physician for your safety. Our educational blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and treatment.
We guarantee never to report your results to your health insurance company or place it on your permanent medical records. PC, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results. Guaranteed, your test results will be sent by email to you in 24-48 hours.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Port Orange, Florida
STD protection starts with knowledge. There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Port Orange, such as the reports put together by the federal government and Florida health department.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
Prophylactics are important to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, such as infertility, blindness, and liver damage.