Same-Day Local STD Testing
We respect your privacy and will never ask you uncomfortable questions now or when you arrive at the test center. Our competitors don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do. When you order your test, we ensure your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services.
Port Arthur STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing facilities in the area. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- day or night. Our test recommendation tool makes it even easier to find out what STD tests to take.
We created our system for your maximum comfort. Our company tests for other infections so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about. To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of centers close to you.
STD Morbidity Data for Port Arthur, Texas
You should be in control of your sexual health, which Port Arthur STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in Texas, you are at risk for contracting an STD.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
Sexually transmitted diseases can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are cured if diagnosed and treated early.