Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We will never ask embarrassing questions. All purchases show up as FPK Services on your billing statement to maintain your privacy. Our exclusive test panel is the only panel with a test for hepatitis A.
Our simple test procedure is always carried out under the management of a licensed doctor. The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we offer beyond testing to help you conserve your sexual health. Our labs have all the testing that hospitals and doctor's offices do.
Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea is quick with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In the 33062 area, no one has a more advanced STD testing than STDcheck.com.
STI Infections Data for Pompano Beach, Florida
Testing on a regular basis is the greatest thing you can do for your sexual wellbeing if you are sexually active. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Pompano Beach.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Some STDs, if never treated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death. Because some sexually transmitted diseases do not have symptoms, it is easy for a Florida resident to have an STD but be unaware. Many STDs can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to spread them throughout Pompano Beach.