Online STD Testing Service
Our same-day STD testing in 94523 is the best option on the market. 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States means we have one near you for your Pleasant Hill, California STD testing needs. To ensure the results you receive from us are correct, our testing process has been analyzed thoroughly.
Our test recommendation tool can assist you with figuring out what testing you need. Our health specialists are accessible 24/7 to give you a update about your status while you're waiting for your results. All of our test centers are located conveniently all over Pleasant Hill.
Our labs test for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. To find a test center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. We designed our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer.
Pleasant Hill, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
If you don't get informed about STDs, you are gambling with your sexual health. Yearly reports are published by the federal government and the health department of California containing data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Pleasant Hill.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
Do not be another Pleasant Hill statistic. Many sexually transmitted diseases are incurable, lifelong afflictions. As many as 25% of all California adults have a sexually transmitted disease.