Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States make it simple to get tested for STDs in Plant City, Florida. Our online STD testing service is the best option for same-day STD testing in 33563. Our diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process to ensure the results are correct.
While you're waiting for your results, you can call us at 24/7 for a status update. Use our helpful test recommendation tool to figure out what testing is right for you. Our test facilities are conveniently located in Plant City.
We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the gold standard for syphilis testing in the 33563 area. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Plant City STD testing available.
Plant City, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The federal government and the health department of Florida accumulates STD and HIV rates in Plant City and around the state and then discloses those figures. By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the spread of STDs.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
- Broward County had the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
An STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go symptomless until it is too late and you are left with an incurable condition like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.