Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We guarantee no embarrassing questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions. We know hepatitis A testing is important so we include it in our STD test panel. Because we respect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your statement.
Choose our physician-monitored STD testing to ensure your safety. Take the same tests at our labs that hospitals and doctor's offices with our confidential online STD testing service. Check our blog frequently for informative articles on current STD topics.
No one has a more sophisticated Plano STD testing than STDcheck.com. We search for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. The CDC says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are twin-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together.
Plano, Texas STI Information
The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Texas is growing every year. If you have not had an STD test in Plano, you cannot be certain that you are disease-free.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
Only STDcheck.com can guarantee HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with available results in 1-2 days, because we are FDA-approved to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.