Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We don't like complicated STD testing, so we ensure that all of our tests can detect STDs with a simple blood or urine test. Get targeted STD treatment and care from a specialist that our physicians refer you to if your Plano, Texas STD testing comes back positive. Having a nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions in Plano, Texas means we can offer the fastest STD treatment possible.
We have the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are reliable.Testing at our test centers is always carried out under the supervision of a doctor for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we provide, such as our blog Exposed, to keep control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurance provider placed on your permanent records. We send your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your STD test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
STD information for: Plano, Texas
If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Plano area.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
People who test positive for HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the aid of anti-retroviral medications, so get tested today.