Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing needs in 75075 with competitively priced testing packages. Our testing labs throughout the nation meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy. Our testing method is uncomplicated and can be done in minutes.
Learn the lingo typically used about STDs, testing, and treatment with the glossary of STD terms on our website. Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most common STDs- can be taken separately or as one all-inclusive panel. Your money is returned within 1-2 days if you need to cancel your testing as long as it is before you stop by our testing location.
We will send you an email to let you know your test results. Your test results are guaranteed with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company. You can download and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STD Infections Data for Plano, Texas
Being informed about STDs is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected. The federal government and the Texas department of health gather data and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in Plano every year
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
Your best option is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. Sexually transmitted infections affect millions of Americans annually.