Online STD Testing Service
Electing to get tested is not easy so we make the testing process simple. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is fast and can be done during your lunch break. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly.
Our labs are accessible to local hospitals. The HIPAA Privacy Rule safeguards your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we abide by it. We accept many forms of payment, making it easy to purchase STD testing.
Test with confidence knowing that our laboratories test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted infections, no one will know why you are there. We will take care of you as we will like to be taken care of. To locate the nearest location to you, enter your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
If you want to be sure about your STD status, you need to take an STD test. The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains statistics about the Pittsburgh area.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
Chlamydia alone affects 1,412,791 Americans and most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.