Rapid STD Testing
For your convenience, our testing process is very simple Our STD testing packages are priced affordably to offer you the biggest value. No other testing service offers nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com.
Get rid of any safety concerns with our physician- monitored test process. Learn about STDs when you visit our weekly blog, Exposed. Get the hospital-grade STD testing you'd take at a healthcare center at all of our labs.
Test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Pittsburgh STD testing available.
STI Infections Data for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against STDs.
The federal government and Pennsylvania health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Pennsylvania and, specifically, Pittsburgh.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
The chances that you will contract one or two sexually transmitted diseases in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested now.