Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our testing labs across the US meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy. Our testing method is uncomplicated and can be completed in minutes. Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing requirements in 15205 with well- priced testing packages.
Protect your safety with our testing that is supervised by a physician. Get vital information from the articles we put on our blog, Exposed. Get hospital-grade STD tests at our conveniently located testing centers.
We designed our testing procedure to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Begin by searching for the closest test centers on our website. Because our lab conduct tests for other diseases also, no one will know why you are there.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania STD Rate
There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Pittsburgh area. If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health.
- Pennsylvania was 30th out of 50 states for chlamydia in 2010.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
Different types of STIs require different tests. It is a good idea to have an STD test if you engage in any sexual activity. The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Pennsylvania and the United States of America include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes.