Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our competitors dream of beating our pricing for STD tests in 15227, but they can't. Our local STD testing laboratories around the nation are CLIA-certified so you know your results are definitive and guaranteed. You will be able to finish our simple testing process in minutes and be on your way.
Our testing is monitored by a physician at all times. Our blog is updated weekly with compelling information about STDs. We use the same STD testing that you'd take in a hospital.
We make sure your test results will be made available on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We send all test results by email. As a rule, we never alert your health insurance provider to your test results.
STD Statistics for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The first step you need to take to defend yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge. If you want facts and figures about STDs in Pittsburgh, there are reports published by the federal government and the Pennsylvania department of health.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
At STDcheck.com, we guarantee high quality confidential sexually transmitted diseases testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in United States.