Same-Day Private STD Testing
We guarantee your test results 100% because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 15220 STD testing centers with our quick testing. You have many options to choose from when seeking Pittsburgh STD testing thanks to our locations throughout Pennsylvania and over 4,000 STD testing locations nationwide.
Real reviews and testimonials can be found on our site. Our counselors are trained to answer your questions about STDs and are available 24/7. Paying on our site is always secure with 128 bit encryption.
In the 15220 area, we use the most sophisticated Pittsburgh STD testing available. You can also test for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and quick.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Pittsburgh. To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for STDs frequently.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- The rate of Hispanic women with an HIV-positive diagnosis in 2010 was 14.2 times higher than white women in Pennsylvania in 2010.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and know you are STD free.