Convenient STD Testing
You don't have to wait between purchasing your STD test and taking it with our same-day 15236 STD testing. You can have confidence in our testing process - it has been vetted by diagnostic experts. You have many options for STD testing in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania thanks to our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country.
You'll get your money refunded any time you cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing locations. Learn the phrases typically used to discuss sexually transmitted disease testing with the glossary of terms we have on our site. We have individual STD tests for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases or all-inclusive testing that checks for all of them at once.
Finding a nearby test location is fast by entering your zip code on our website. As healthcare consumers, we have created STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves. Our labs test for other diseases so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center.
STI Data for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Use the information available about how STDs are transmitted to protect yourself.
The health department of Pennsylvania and the federal government publish the facts and figures they collect about Pittsburgh STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
If you don't take STD tests regularly, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs. If you are not using contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD every year.