Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We make STD treatment as easy as possible by providing referrals to specialists in Pinole, California if you test positive. For some conditions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Pinole, California. We don't make you get a physical when you take an STD test with us because all we need is a small blood or urine sample.
Our health specialists are available for you to speak with any time, 24/7 to get a status update on your STD test results. Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get an individualized test suggestion. You can choose to test at any of our conveniently located test facilities around Pinole.
Your health insurance company will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. We understand how important your privacy is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Pinole, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
When it comes to protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get educated. Facts and figures are put together and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods in and around Pinole every single year.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental approval.