Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our test center technicians will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test. Because we want to safeguard your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services on your monthly statement All STd test panels we offer include hepatitis A.
As long as you don't visit our testing center, you are eligible for a refund within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. The glossary of STD terms on our website gives you a chance to education yourself about STD lingo. You will always get truly comprehensive STD testing with us because we don't exclude HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for STDs.
We test for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. No one has a more advanced Phoenixville STD testing than STDcheck.com. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are twin-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Phoenixville each year. STD testing is the only way to know for sure whether you have an STD.
- There were 10 black men with HIV for every white man with a reported case of HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
- Pennsylvania reported 1,539 cases of new HIV infection in 2011.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
If you are not using contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD each year. If you don't get tested regularly, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.