Online STD Testing Service
Our lab technicians do not need additional paperwork when you get to the lab. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete test. Our 85027 STD testing doesn't need a visit to a physician's office.
Our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule helps keep your personal information safe and secure. All of the payment methods we take- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- mean plenty of options for you at checkout. Because the hospitals in your area use the same labs we process our STD tests with, you know that our service is the highest quality.
Your STD test results will only be dispatched to you by email. You can easily read your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurance provider will never know you tested for STDs because we will not alert them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Phoenix, Arizona
Learn your STD status by getting tested in Phoenix. STD infection rates increase every year in Arizona.
- In Arizona, chlamydia cases increased from 15,000 in 2002 to 24,000 in 2007 and continues to rise, according to the CDC.
- Gonorrhea is the second-most common STD in Maricopa County.
- 2,350 cases of gonorrhea were reported in males in 2011
- Of the women living in Arizona with an HIV diagnosis in 2010, over 67% contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 257 males reported cases of syphilis in 2011
You will be glad you tested in Arizona with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get tested. It is crucial that you protect yourself and your partner from contracting any type of STD.