Same-Day Local STD Testing
Once you leave a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly. Begin STD treatment as promptly as possible by getting a referral to a specialist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Get antibiotics in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania if your STD test is positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription.
We strive to protect your personal information by complying with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal mandates. Because we use the same labs that your nearby hospitals do, you get the highest-quality STD tests and the ease of our online STD testing service. We try to give you a variety of ways to pay by accepting credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 19115 and we have put together a test panel to specially test for both diseases at the same time. It is essential to test for the common STIs using the most sophisticated techniques in the Philadelphia area. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood.
STD information for: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Be in charge of your sexual health now by getting educated about STDs. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Pennsylvania health department with data about STDs in Philadelphia, are available annually.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
The chances that you will contract one or two sexually transmitted infections in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get STD testing now.