Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our local STD testing laboratories throughout the US are CLIA-certified so you know your results are precise and guaranteed. Our competitors wish they could beat our pricing for STD tests in 19107, but they can't. You will be able to finish our simple testing process in minutes and be on your way.
Safeguarding your personal information is important to us, so we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy guidelines. We combine the convenience of our online STD testing service and the trustworthiness of testing offered at the hospitals that use our testing centers to process their tests. We accept numerous payment options, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to offer you many buying choices for your STD testing.
Start your sexually transmitted diseases testing by entering your zip code on our website. We developed our system to fit the way we want to be treated when we use them as healthcare consumers. Our test centers test for so many conditions (not just STDs) that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
You have to take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection statistics is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- 4,793 Hispanic/Latino Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
If you are sexually active and don't test for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD each year. The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics such as condoms.