Convenient STD Testing
Our testing process is easy and the results are guaranteed. Our local testing laboratories are CLIA-certified to ensure accuracy of results. Don't get charged more for STD testing in 19124- choose our competitively priced STD testing.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is what protects your private information, and we comply with it. Our STD tests are just as reliable as what you would take in a hospital- we use the same labs to process our results. The many payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- make for very easy purchasing process.
Enter your zip code on our website to search for test locations in your neighborhood. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we designed our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Our labs screen for many conditions and others in the lab will not know why you are there.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Every year, the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania gather data about STD infections and transmission in Philadelphia. Get smart about STDs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The best way to stop the spread of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
Get tested today at STDcheck.com. Do you know that sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, if undiscovered and not treated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness?